The Maintenance Connection team is proud to officially announce Maintenance Connection Version 8.0 will be available to on-premise customers starting September 18th, 2017. You can request your instructions for upgrading to Maintenance Connection v8.0 by clicking the following button:
New Key Features
With v8.0, the Maintenance Connection team looked to build on v7.0's success by continuing to provide rich, impactful features that come directly from our most valuable source of insight: our customers!
All new features, updates, and resolved issues can be found in our comprehensive v8.0 Release Notes, but here's a few of our favorite v8.0 additions:
- Labor Change Manager: The Labor Change Manager is a powerful new tool that quickly and easily identifies the records throughout the system that are tied to a given labor record.
- Assignment Time Tracking: Users can now designate Labor Assignments for a specific time of day. Assignments not specified for a particular timeframe are designated as “anytime” assignments.
- Global Search: The new global search feature provides a fast and efficient method for finding records throughout the system. The feature, accessed from the Global Search button on the toolbar, searches the whole system for records that contain the value entered in the search prompt.
- Session Manager: A new tool (external to the main Maintenance Connection application) that allows administrators to view and terminate sessions even if a concurrent license is not available to log into the system.
- Device Native Barcode Scanning: Technicians can now scan barcodes using the native camera on a mobile device, significantly extending the ability to use barcodes out in the field.
- Enhanced Work Order Task Filtering and Navigation: Significant enhancements to the Work Order Task Page make it easier to review and edit tasks, especially when a large number of tasks are present.
- Assignment View: MC Express offers a new Assignment View, providing a date based view of assignments.
Please refer to the following addtional resources for more information regarding Maintenance Connection v8.0: