If you've been a Maintenance Connection user for more than a year or two, you probably recall a few different mobile options being available. Our current mobile platform, MC Express, redefines mobile productivity with exciting new options, such as:
- Logging wrench time with the start and stop of a timer
- Uploading images using a device’s on-board camera
- Accessing the complete work history on any asset from out in the field
Each of these great features are available to you, regardless of your current desktop version.
A new version of MC Express (v1.5) is provided concurrently with the MC v7.0 upgrade, ensuring product features are completely aligned. It is important to note that some MC v7.0 features, such as the multi-bin functionality for parts, are not compatible with previous mobile products, such as Phone Dot, MC Wireless, and MRO Mobile. System administrators must ensure that these features are not used in MC v7.0 if they remain on a legacy mobile product.
To eliminate confusion and take advantage of all that MC v7.0 has to offer, we strongly encourage any customers currently using legacy mobile products to consider upgrading to MC Express along with your upgrade to MC v7.0. Trade-in programs are still available for customers who would like to exchange their current mobile product for a basic MC Express licensing package.
If you would like more information or assistance, here are a few helpful links:
- Purchasing MC Express/Trade-in Programs: Please email our Sales Team
- MC Express Overview: Access our MC Express courses in the MCU
- MC Express Configuration Assistance: Please contact our Training Team
- Upgrading to MC v7.0: Review our Product Announcement
- MC v7.0 Features: Take a look at our MC v7.0 Videos or the Release Notes
- MC v7.0 Configuration Assistance: Please contact our Training Team