The 2018 Road Tour is just around the corner!
What is the Road Tour, you're wondering? The Road Tour is a series of half day training seminars that teach best practices, allows you to network with other MC users, and gives you a sneak peek at exciting new product features!
Oh and did we mention that every one of these events are free? And that lunch will be provided? Did we also mention all the free swag we'll be giving away? It's going to be awesome, so don't miss out!
What You Will Learn
- Best Practices presentations
- The latest updates from Maintenance Connection
What You Can Contribute
- Insights with fellow MC users during lunchtime round table discussions
- Product Suggestions
- Examples from your day-to-day use of Maintenance Connection
Registration is now open for Sacramento, Baltimore, and Nashville. Registration will open for the remaining dates shortly.
- Sacramento, CA - March 13
- Baltimore, MD - March 19
- Nashville, TN - April 3
- Dallas, TX - May 2
- Seattle, WA - July 18
- Chicago, IL - September 13
- Orlando, FL - October 25
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- 9:00 - Registration & Breakfast
- 9:30 - Keynote & Company/Product Update
- 10:00 - Best Practices Training Session
- 11:45 - Lunch: Roundtable Discussions
- 12:30 - Feedback, Product Suggestions
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people from my organization can attend?
All of them. Bring your team, bring your boss, bring the whole company if you'd like - But seats will go fast, so register now!
Will you be livestreaming or recording any of the events?
Since these events are hosted by our customers and their AV setups vary by location, we don’t currently have plans to offer live streaming or recording.
Will there be a Checkpoint this year?
Checkpoint will return in Spring 2019, so stay tuned for more details!
What about parking/wifi/etc?
You'll receive an email with facility directions prior to the event. Feel free to bring your own laptop to take notes and interact throughout the event.
Can I bring my classic car and show it off out front?
Only if we can ride shotgun.
Pictures From the Road Tour