Before you go and ace your MC Certification exam, make sure you know how to let the world know that you aced it! Here are the steps for adding your MC Certification credential to your LinkedIn profile:
- As soon as you pass your exam, you'll see the "Congratulations!" popup. Click the Share certificate button on this popup:
- The button will then display the LinkedIn logo with an Add to profile option. Click this button again:
- You will be directed to LinkedIn, where you can input your login credentials:
- Once logged in, the "Add certification" dialog will display. Here you can manually add the following information about your MC Certification, and then Save it to your profile:
- Certification name: Maintenance Connection Certified Administrator
- Certification authority: Maintenance Connection LLC
- License number: leave this field blank
- This certification is good for 2 years, so add the current Month and Year in the "From" column input 2 years from the current date in the "To" column:
- Certification URL: Leave this field blank.
That's it! You're social-media official!