So what is Accruent Forward 2019?
Accruent is excited to continue the Maintenance Connection Road Tour user group meetings from last year. We will be calling them Accruent Forward 2019 this year but they are still about:
- Sharing industry trends and best practices
- Hearing colleagues tell their stories about how they are using Maintenance Connection
- Learning tips and tricks on key topics to improve system utilization
- Gaining insight into Accruent solutions
Just like in 2018, every one of these events are free! And lunch will be provided!Did we also mention all the free swag we'll be giving away? It's going to be awesome, so don't miss out!
What You Can Contribute
- Insights with fellow MC users during lunchtime round table discussions
- Product Suggestions
- Examples from your day-to-day use of Maintenance Connection
Registration is now open for Nashville, Philadelphia, and Austin. Registration will open for the West Coast shortly.
- March 26, 2019 - Nashville, TN
- April 30, 2019 - Philadelphia, PA
- June 20, 2019 - Austin, TX
- July - West Coast (Location & date TBD)
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Industry trends & best practices
- Customer presentation
- Latest release overview & details
- Maximize productivity & boost data collection with MC Express
- 3 Reports You Can Not Live Without
- Using CMMS integrations to improve your business
- Multi-site Installations (Enterprise Asset Management)
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people from my organization can attend?
All of them. Bring your team, bring your boss, bring the whole company if you'd like - But seats will go fast, so register now!
Will you be livestreaming or recording any of the events?
Since these events are hosted by our customers and their AV setups vary by location, we don’t currently have plans to offer live streaming or recording.
Will there be a Checkpoint this year?
Checkpoint will return in October 2019 as Insights. To learn more about this new event, and see highlights from last year, visit the Maintenance Connection website.
What about parking/wifi/etc?
You'll receive an email with facility directions prior to the event. Feel free to bring your own laptop to take notes and interact throughout the event.